Friday, May 2, 2008

Saying goodbye is never easy..

Wednesday was my day to say goodbye. The morning was by far the most difficult to do. I felt like I have grown so close to the children and now it was time to say goodbye for now. The next time I visit Ban Kingkaew some of the children may be gone and new ones may show up. I will make this entry short with some pics of my last day with some amazing children and staff.

Praneet










Tom (Volunteer Coordinator)










Mae Ma










The adorable Unii










Ahtalie, Jo Jo and Du Du










Love is Life

Steve

1 comment:

Janice said...

I can't express in words the wonderful things your foundation did for the children.I'm sure you will go back real soon.The children all look like dreams,but the little girl kissing you needs to be ours.I love you for all you do.Glad your home.

Love Is Life,
Mom