Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back at home..

Well my flight back home was almost a month ago and I remember my trip like it was yesterday. Even though I'm physically off Thailand soil my heart and soul is still at Ban Kingkaew. What the children and staff have taught me in just 4 short weeks can't be put into words. I have grown as a person and I look forward to learning from them again. My love for them grew immensely over the short period of time and I feel it every time I look at their pictures. We are going to be doing a lot of remodeling and purchasing for Ban Kingkaew in the near future and need as much help as we can get. We just created this video to help people become aware of some of the things that we are starting to work toward. Please take the time to check out the video and please pass it along.



Love is Life

Steve

No comments: