Friday, May 2, 2008

Is Love enough? YES!!

My last day in Thailand was a very emotional one. First thing Wednesday I said goodbye to all the children at Ban Kingkaew. They grabbed a hold of my heart in such a short period of time and it was really difficult to say goodbye. I can truly say I love them all and look forward to seeing them very soon.
Maemay and I were lucky enough to be able to join The Chiang Mai ToyRide crew on a heartful donation day at the local Maharaj Governmental Hospital. My friend Scott Jones from Give and Live is a big part of what is called The Chiang Mai ToyRide. What the ToyRide does, is gather motorcycle riders from all over Thailand to ride and raise money for underprivileged children in the Chiang Mai and surrounding areas.
We had 140 stuffed animals to give out to children who are sick from blood diseases, brain tumors and other serious illnesses. It was remarkable to see the smiling faces of these children even though they're going through so much.

The pictures do no justice to my experience at the hospital.











A big thank you to Scott and Joom for making this event possible for me.













Love is Life

Steve

1 comment:

MaeMay said...

u say thank you 4 every 1 but y not ur self.

so,thank you steve without u i don't know when i can do any thing like that.

u should say thank you 2 ur self na.
just try! ^.^,,

maemay