Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A night of music and funny...

Well last night Kete and I went to a bar/restaurant called Santia's Grotto. It was open mic night and Scott from Give and Live thought it would be great for us to go and get Kete on the stage for a bit. So we hopped on our little scooter and headed to the bar.
This is Kete with the coolest helmet on and our little green machine.

This bar is the most unique place I've ever seen. The walls were made of paper mache. They have some great art on the walls and every instrument you can think of.


After chatting for a few, the music started.. Scott played a couple songs and his friend Warren as well.





Kete played 5 songs to finish it off.






The following pictures are of Scott and I, Kete and I and Santia, Kete and I.

Love is Life

Steve & Kete

No comments: